Euro Treffen 2007 Details

This is the place to talk about past, present and future meetings in mainland Europe

Moderators: 24c, Dale, rooyenan, Rob, Dave Carey

Dave Carey

Postby Dave Carey » Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:57 am

:D :D

Well thanks for thinking of me guys, I'll just have to work on being able to Ride to Matlock without falling off my bike 2up and stationary.

Tony did you ever get the scratches out your panniers!! Your new FJR looked lovely from the angle I was laying....but that's another story.

Anyway I think I may have gotten over that..Have bought a camalbak drink pouch so I don't de-hydrate like fat bastards do in the heat.

Not long now!!
Your Humble Servant
See YA!! :) :)

Doug Long
Sergeant Major

Postby Doug Long » Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:38 pm

Ansco

I just e-mailed the link from the site. I believe there is the main apartment house (Stern) and that they are making the arrangements.

I would get in quick if you want some where with a solid roof over your head.

Doug.

24c
Site Admin

Postby 24c » Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:47 pm

Doug Long wrote:I would get in quick if you want some where with a solid roof over your head.

That means you've sorted us out there then? Would have visited today with your coin, but daughter said "you were out taxing the van" :shock: :?
I've just started riding the GTS again, and it'll be changing

rooyenan
Site Admin

Postby rooyenan » Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:05 pm

Elwood wrote:I would get in quick if you want some where with a solid roof over your head.

Just send a mail to Germany to apply for a roof over our heads!!

Hopefully it will all work out!!

Sir Avalon
- - - - - - - - - - - -

Doug Long
Sergeant Major

Postby Doug Long » Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:22 pm

Taxing the van? :? But I ain't got a van occifer!

Practising with the band is probably what she mumbled, you know what teenagers are like.

Accomadation, Sandra (nice German lady from the guest house) says they have an apartment that sleeps 6 for us. Just waiting on the paperwork to come from Wangels.

Where have the Mouse and Double bee gone? All gone quiet from them lately.

rooyenan
Site Admin

Postby rooyenan » Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:47 pm

Elwood wrote:Where have the Mouse and Double bee gone?
Seen Mousy yesterday... Got a mail from Chris this morning.. He's been feeling a bit under the wether the last couple of weeks...

I asked to ge accomedations somewhere near the Enlish bunch... Don't know if that was wise, but still... I'm waiting for confirmation as well!!

Sir Avalon
- - - - - - - - - - - -

24c
Site Admin

Postby 24c » Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:54 pm

rooyenan wrote:I asked to ge accomedations somewhere near the Enlish bunch... Don't know if that was wise, but still... I'm waiting for confirmation as well!!

Not so clever methinks, after the first night you'll be wearing the earplugs :shock:

(OT) New thread needed..Nice Öhlin shock on eBay :lol: It's too good for you :twisted:

Rob

Postby Rob » Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:47 pm

We have already got our confirmation...Chris arranged the roof for us....So 2 down , more to go.

I have words from Ron that the house is full so I hope you still have some room.

See Ya.
See Ya...Rob

I want to die like my grandfather... in his sleep,
Not screaming... like his passenger...

http://www.gts1000.nl

rooyenan
Site Admin

Postby rooyenan » Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:28 pm

Daddy Flash wrote:Ask your daughter she knows!

It would mean you'll just have to bring your own daughter, since mine doesn't have to be pillion on your bike anymore..... :lol:

Sir Avalon
- - - - - - - - - - - -

stevewp
Site Admin

Postby stevewp » Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:29 am

Any space for me anywhere in this accomodation?? :(

slarty-bart-farst
Master Sergeant

Meet up before crossin the channel ?

Postby slarty-bart-farst » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:26 am

Just gettin my arse in gear to book the accomadation at the Euro 2007 meeting. Its falls in the middle of the Manx GP practice/week so I'll be givin up 4 days of fog, f**k awfull food, and manx hospitality LOL.
The best route for me will be to cross the channel rather than frig about trying to find other ferrys up north, plus ill have already done IOM to UK by ferry so the shortest see crosin the better.
Can I meet up with anyone crossing from UK presumably on the Friday, let me now and I'll book same crossing.
Graham
"Id sooner be happy than right any day" And are you? "No not really....... that's where it all falls to the ground"

OmegaChassis
Sergeant Major

Re: Meet up before crossin the channel ?

Postby OmegaChassis » Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:39 pm

slarty-bart-farst wrote:Just gettin my arse in gear to book the accomadation at the Euro 2007 meeting. Its falls in the middle of the Manx GP practice/week so I'll be givin up 4 days of fog, f**k awfull food, and manx hospitality LOL.
The best route for me will be to cross the channel rather than frig about trying to find other ferrys up north, plus ill have already done IOM to UK by ferry so the shortest see crosin the better.
Can I meet up with anyone crossing from UK presumably on the Friday, let me now and I'll book same crossing.
Graham

Us guy's from 'up north' Preston, Skipton, etc are sailing from Hull -Rotterdam overnight on thursday 23rd August returning on the evening of Sunday 26th August, tried the 'Channel' crossing before and found it a pain!! :cry: :cry:
This way we can rest up and have a few 'sherberts' maybe! :D :D
Ps. Don't forget your 'zimmer' frame :wink: :wink:

slarty-bart-farst
Master Sergeant

Postby slarty-bart-farst » Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:26 pm

Sounds like a good idea Ill book the 21:00 as well if you don't mind an old timer tagging along for the ride, but hey no more pensioner jokes from you wipper snappers. And anyway ive no need for a zimmer when Im on me ollidays Im either flat out on me bike or flat on me back in recovery. Any time interval between the two Im liable to be found mashed off me friking face on whatever I can get me hands on at the time.......if its one thing you learn as you get older it's to improvise.......anyways Im off for me coco G..nite.
"Id sooner be happy than right any day" And are you? "No not really....... that's where it all falls to the ground"

OmegaChassis
Sergeant Major

Postby OmegaChassis » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:13 pm

Myself, 24c, Elwood, Dale and a couple more riders who's names escape me at the moment :?: are going, so as they say the more the merrier! :cheers:

24c
Site Admin

Postby 24c » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:30 pm

slarty-bart-farst wrote:Sounds like a good idea Ill book the 21:00 as well if you don't mind an old timer tagging along for the ride, but hey no more pensioner jokes from you wipper snappers.

Welcome aboard me old hearty, you won't need your bus pass on this trip :P

You be good and keep taking the blood pressure pills :twisted: :)

Return to “Organised European (Mainland) Events”