i can,t get into half the forum reads in left column

This where you can add a special bike project based on a GTS1000 rolling chassis.
bimota
First Sergeant

i can,t get into half the forum reads in left column

Postby bimota » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:16 am

Hi,

Just signed in and on the left where theres a column saying last posts, i,ve clicked on.
day out in oct, and fuel consumption.

and its saying only users with special permission can read these posts, any idea why not and what do i have to do to get USERS GRANTED SPECIAL ACCESS lol
:lol: :lol: :lol:

rob

Trev
First Sergeant

Postby Trev » Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:10 pm

Sure i can tell you ;)

==========

Full Membership

http://www.gtsclub.org/index.php?pid=9

"
The GTS Club is run as a free club for all. There is no need to pay any money to benefit from what we have to offer. You do not need to join as a Full Member to be able to access the majority of the site. 99% of it is available to every member that registers. To register, go to the forum, and click 'Register'. It's as simple as that. There's no subscription, and very little you can't see on the site. However, if you want to be more involved in the club, Full Membership is the way to go.

There are considerable costs to running things, and it's good to have people on board who wish to share this cost and be a bigger part of the club. But there's more to being a Full Member than personal satisfaction. For your £10 per year you get, in addition to the normal service, a Club sticker (you can chose the style and colour), an '@gtsclub.org' email address and access to a Full Members only section of the forum.

So, what have you got to lose? After all, the more money we get, the better the club gets! If you'd like to become a Full Member, click here. Please don't forget to say which type of sticker you want, and in which colour. Also, let me know what email address you'd like. You can do all this when you make your payment. Most importantly though, you still need to register on the site seperately to setting up your full membership. As soon as I receive notification of the upgrade, I'll change the permissions on your account.

If you don't have a Paypal account, and don't want to set one up, email me letting me know how you'd prefer to pay, and I'll give you the relevant details.

Steve
"

I also only "spoted" that yesterday, and im rly thinking on doit :)

bimota
First Sergeant

Postby bimota » Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:33 pm

hi,

payed my £10 now, what happens next trev,

still can,t read the fuel consumption and day out posts.

rob

bimota
First Sergeant

Postby bimota » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:30 pm

hi Trev,

how to i get my free sticker, lol. and whats the choices.

and now i,m a full member what else can i get to on here. as nothings happened at the mo.

do i have to wait for somebody to ok it and switch some buttons.

rob

24c
Site Admin

Fully paid member

Postby 24c » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:41 pm

biota wrote:...

do i have to wait for somebody to ok it and switch some buttons.

Patience grasshopper :)
I've just started riding the GTS again, and it'll be changing

Trev
First Sergeant

Postby Trev » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:40 pm

Well, since u dont payed "me" :) I only posted the original link, i cant help you :P
I also will pay it, but wasnt on mood for all the blabla from paypal, and special im a "IT security" auditor, so every time i need to pay online, i never use my card, and i need to "generate" one to use :)
Probably will doit this week.

But your problem now, i guess when Steve gets the payment confirmation, he will "upgrade" your accont.

Aniway you have hes e-mail on the link i posted, use it to ask him about the sticker and etc.
Last edited by Trev on Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bimota
First Sergeant

Postby bimota » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:51 pm

Cheers Trev for all that friendly info.

Trev
First Sergeant

Postby Trev » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:52 pm

No problem m8, all i can do to "help" GTS "lovers" :)
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Return to “Projects”