Newbie GTS Owner

A place for "noobies" to say hello.

Moderators: 24c, Dale, rooyenan

bogman

Newbie GTS Owner

Postby bogman » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:28 pm

Just taken delivery of my first GTS which I intend to polish over the winter and use in the summer.

Have wanted one for some years but there has never been one for sale when I wanted one.

Been 36 I'm going through the bikes which I remember from my childhood or unusual bikes which are a bit off the wall. The wife hates it as we have a garage full of old Honda's, a Yamaha and a Laverda. All I want is an X-75 then my life would be complete and the £20k to buy one.

Hope to meet some of you at some point.

StJean
Sergeant Major

Postby StJean » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:11 pm

Cheers :cheers:

PS : the X75's great... but I still prefer the 750 Commando ^^
If a man says he will fix it, he will !
There's no need to remind him every six months about it.

Jonmarsh
Private First Class

Postby Jonmarsh » Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:52 am

Congratulations on your first GTS... be careful, if you've been reading around, you may not that some guys don't stop at just one... this is likely to irritate wives and girl friends, I think! This did bring my current collection to six, and was the 2nd acquisition this year- but a rather spur of the moment one, as I never dreamed I'd find one with so few miles on it.

I just picked min up from almost 900 miles away last weekend, and I'm quite happy with it- it's got some new Michelin Pilot Road's on it, and a new Corbin seat, and it's definitely a gentleman's express, to re-use a term from the 1970's.

Mark Henry
Sergeant First Class

Postby Mark Henry » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:25 am

Only just back onto the forum again - welcome in Bogman it would be great if we could get all the GTS1000 together in one place this year

Rgds M

Return to “Newbie Corner”