Meet Sooner Rather Than Later

Want to know what you missed? It's all here!

Moderators: 24c, Dale, rooyenan, Rob, Dave Carey

David Gardner
Sergeant

Meet Sooner Rather Than Later

Postby David Gardner » Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:13 am

Posted Tuesday, December 14, 2004 @ 21:42:49

DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU GUYS BUT NEXT SUMMER SEEMS LIKE A LONG WAY AWAY!!!!
I was thinking, I have no problems with Jumping a train or sharing a car journey down to, for example, the Birmingham area. (only an example cause I know Steve is there but we can look at the Map and judge accordingly!) I wonder whether given the newness of the club and the need to discuss where we go with it, maybe we should plan a one night get together sometime early in the new year. Say end Jan, early Feb??

Even if only an opportunity for a few beers and a "get to know you" session?? I am sure, wherever we decide to meet, someone can come up with some affordable B&B type accomodation for those that need it? Be a laugh!!

Thoughts??

stevewp
Site Admin

Postby stevewp » Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:14 am

Posted Friday, December 17, 2004 @ 17:48:36

Yeah, I'm definately up for that, even if I end up travelling!! Lol. I'm sure people in close proximity to each other could share the journey together, as I know there's a few of you in Scotland, a few in the midlands, a couple in the Wirral and several in the London area too.
Anyone got any particular preferences as to where to make it?

Steve

David Gardner
Sergeant

Postby David Gardner » Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:15 am

Posted Thursday, December 30, 2004 @ 10:43:24

Once we get Xmas, New year out of the way lets discuss this seriously. I will chat to the guys up here. Who knows, they say its gonna be 16 degrees C and Dry tomorrow night!! Summer may be coming early and we can get the bikes out!
ALL THE BEST TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES

Dave

Return to “Past Events”