On request of one of the wives, here's a little section for them to get together and moan about how much time we spend with or talking about our bikes! God help us all!
Moderators: 24c, Dale, Rob, Dave Carey
- Sergeant Major
- Posts: 410
- Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:52 pm
- Location: Heeswijk-Dinther, the Netherlands
Ooh i'm sorry, I thought you ment mooning.....
Those you can't impress with knowledge, confuse with nonsense...
"Limited edition" Black, 145000Km
- Posts: 1375
- Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:16 am
- Location: W.yorks
There's always one fooker!!
Your Humble Servant
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2706
- Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:13 am
- Location: Stourbridge, UK
- Command Sergeant Major
- Posts: 562
- Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:17 am
- Location: Guildford Surrey
amazing what you can blame on "lost in translation"
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:57 pm
- Location: Rome, Italy
I'm one of the wives (though not "house" and enjoy not only talking with my chap about his bike, but also read the service manual and translated most of what he couldn't grasp as not English and is learning the language since we met. (P.S. coming from a family of 2 brothers and dad and grandpa bike lovers, guess couldn't have been otherwise
Return to “Let the moaning begin !!”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest