Proud wifey x

On request of one of the wives, here's a little section for them to get together and moan about how much time we spend with or talking about our bikes! God help us all!

Moderators: 24c, Dale, Rob, Dave Carey

Julie.WP

Proud wifey x

Postby Julie.WP » Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:11 pm

Glad this is sorted now. I know how many hours you've spent on this. Very proud of you my gorgeous hubby :-* xxx

stevewp
Site Admin

Re: Proud wifey x

Postby stevewp » Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:56 pm

:lol:

Pachi
Sergeant Major

Postby Pachi » Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:40 pm

As I can not thank you for your work to keep this site alive and well- and with a fresh look! in the Website Information section, I will do it here provided Proud Wifey doesn´t mind. :P

Thank you very much indeed. :cheers:

24c
Site Admin

Postby 24c » Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:04 am

Late to the show, I didn't realise you'd got it up and running again Steve. As "Proud Wifey" says, I know how much time these Forums take setting up, but they are only as good as the members contributions. I've started a couple, but the target audience that use it are too old and have zilch computer skills, can't understand the concept, barely cope with emails, which means they never got off the ground, and that's a total waste of time. The "Wifey" in this house, would rather I spent it doing something else! It begins with H. :)
Cheers Steve, although I don't visit here so much now.
I've just started riding the GTS again, and it'll be changing

stevewp
Site Admin

Postby stevewp » Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:18 am

No worries Mike. I think we're all in the same boat, tbh. It's been a long time since this place was a hive of activity such as it was when we had big bear and evel etc brightening our days.

I just didn't want it to vanish as a result of hackers really. Even if the light fades over time, there's so much info on here for owners. It'd be a shame to lose it.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Devonian
First Sergeant

Postby Devonian » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:05 am

Still very much appreciated Steve. Thanks for all your hard work.
MSF Ridercoach -- IBA: 35353 -- 95 R1100GS, 85 R80RT, 96 DR350, 85 TW200, 99 DX125

Return to “Let the moaning begin !!”