Prices etc

Submissions for each month of 2006 to be made here

Moderators: 24c, Dale, rooyenan, Rob, Dave Carey

stevewp
Site Admin

Prices etc

Postby stevewp » Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:05 am

Hey guys, since we're only a couple of months away from the end of the year, I've been going through the different possibilities of where to get these made.

They all come in at £15 starting price, but that's generally for an A4 one, and there place I thought was best does an A3 instead for £17.99. Now, that's a hefty whack I agree, but there doesn't seem to be any better alternative.

At the moment, they're doing an offer of "buy 3, get a 4th free", which would actually make them £13.50 each, if they continue doing that deal. For a good proper sized calender with our own pictures on, I think that's pretty good.

They get delivered within 7 days, so that's impressive.

And of course we're going to need to choose a front page picture too, so I'll open a thread for that soon. I would suggest for that, that any picture previously submitted (but not won) can be re-entered, but obviously new ones would be better (since it should be the real showpiece, rather than a runner up).

Question is, is everyone happy with the price?

rooyenan
Site Admin

Postby rooyenan » Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:35 am

Steve DaddyWP wrote:which would actually make them £13.50 each

For a calendar that lasts a full year??? :lol: :lol:

Would be worth it for me!! :lol: :D

Sir Avalon
- - - - - - - - - - - -

Rob

Postby Rob » Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:47 pm

Yep. For 13.50 a year..great..does that include membership to to the omega riders for a whole new year....gheheh
See Ya...Rob

I want to die like my grandfather... in his sleep,
Not screaming... like his passenger...

http://www.gts1000.nl

Chris
Sergeant Major

Postby Chris » Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:42 pm

You can put me down for one too...

I'd love a calendar with such a stunning July picture.... :lol:
Last edited by Chris on Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheers,
Chris

Those you can't impress with knowledge, confuse with nonsense... :wtf:
"Limited edition" Black, 150.000Km

stevewp
Site Admin

Postby stevewp » Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:44 pm

Glad you think it's good value. Although it initially struck me as expensive, for what we're getting I think it's pretty good :D

stevewp
Site Admin

Postby stevewp » Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:38 am

Well guys and girls, we're nearly there. Just December's and the front page pictures to sort out now.

Pricing it all up, they seem to work out at £11.24 each, for A4 wall calenders (when you buy 3 you get a 4th for free, hence the discount).

I must admit, I don't know if that includes delivery, but I'm not worried about that.

Captions - every picture can have a caption, so it'd be good to have the name of the places the pictures were taken at. All agreed? If so, I can probably get alot of that info off the threads, but if it's not there, can you please let me know what I need to know?

And the most important thing is.....how many do we want? We could do with some definate numbers. I'll email out to everyone registered, so hopefully that'll get some response.

I'm really excited about this! I'm not one to get overly excited about stuff, but I think this is going to be brilliant! I might even send a calender to Yamaha, to see if it provokes a reaction! Lol

24c
Site Admin

Postby 24c » Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:25 am

stevewp wrote:...snip...I must admit, I don't know if that includes delivery, but I'm not worried about that....l

We know this already, some of us are still waiting for our stickers :twisted: :shock: :wink:

Put me down for one please, even if it's just to hear the kiddies groan and utter "How sad" :lol:
I've just started riding the GTS again, and it'll be changing

stevewp
Site Admin

Postby stevewp » Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:26 am

Yeah, I thought I might include the stickers in the envelopes with the calenders! (But don't get your hopes up!)

Return to “2006”