Rabbitin on

Only interested in the stickiest stuff? Why not argue with your mates about what's the best here!

Moderators: 24c, Dale, rooyenan, Rob, Dave Carey

gtsthouwa
Sergeant Major

Rabbitin on

Postby gtsthouwa » Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:03 am

Posted Monday, June 27, 2005 @ 20:00:32

The rear tyre is A 18055zr17 and the front is A 12070zr16 they are like freekin leeches wet or dry and you can reely fookin lean em over i have 1/4 inch of unscrubbed rubber left front and rear.
By the way i did get 145 out of im on the A5 near Tamerth where i live.
I love riding it and cannot wait to go on a run with other gtsers.
I have my own little troup that is expanding all the time including a Pan,FJ1200,VFR800,bandit and possibly triumph 650.
Been to lots of runs with fj owners club which i am still a member.
Matlock bath is a lovelly run but there is an even better one in Buxton/leek.
My m8 with the Pan is at human compass we have been all over England.
We do the waterman most wednesdays and finish up at the Griffin at Shustoke (real ale house, been going there for 25 years hasn't changed) .
Every other Sunday we aim to go on a 130 mile approx 4 hour run,try to get somewhere for breakfast, then move on and ride and find places of interest.
It all makes for a perfect day as i then go to the Black Swan at Grendon with the family in the tin box on wheels on the evening for a Balti and 4 5 6 7 8 pints of Old Speckled Hen.
Then back home for a kip and back to fookin reality when i awake Monday morning.
Chow all
Hope i aint bored ya
Gotta go off to the Black Swan for a Quick pint

Dave Carey

Postby Dave Carey » Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:04 am

Posted Tuesday, June 28, 2005 @ 08:40:48

Like the sound of that, beer, Balti and not forgetting the run out. Tyres don't sound half bad either.
Don't be offended "fooking" is that your accent or do you mean "*****ing"

Dave Carey

See YA!!

stevewp
Site Admin

Postby stevewp » Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:05 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted Tuesday, June 28, 2005 @ 08:49:05

Sounds good matey.
We really ought to hook up for a ride. Have you ever been down the Ditton Rd? It's quality, but takes some learning (I still can't remember it!).

Might have a little run out this afternoon if myself and my mate don't get too swamped down with jobs. All I've done this year is pootling, and I could do with a good blast!

We had a drive down to Stourport last night and it was pretty nice down there. A few pubs by the water and enough bikes to be nice but not over-run. Fancy it one evening Col? Bring your mates along and I'll bring mine too!

Return to “Sports Tyres”